Hobo Ham Dinner
Multiply by number needed
1 slice ham
2 pineapple rings
1-2 tbls brown sugar
1-2 tbls butter (margarine)
(Can add a potato or Sweet potato cubes)
Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
1. Two good size pieces of foil 10 - 12 inches. May want to form bowl or leave flat
2. In the center spread a little bit of the butter on shiny side.
3. Place 2 of the pineapple rings on the foil and then cover with some of the brown sugar.
4. Cover with the ham
5. Repeat steps 3 - 2 if desired.
6. Add a Tablespoon of Pineapple Juice
Fold over the foil securely and place near the coals for heating. Turn every 5 minutes.
This doesn't have to cook very long about 10-15 minutes.
The main concern is getting the ham hot.
Serve with Mash Potatoes.