Chicken and Broccoli Dinner
by Big Oven
1 package Stuffing mix; chicken flavor
1 1/4 cup Water
4 Boneless skinless chicken breast
4 cups Broccoli
1 cup Shredded chedar cheese
4 slices Cooked bacon; crumbled
4 tablespoon Ranch dressing
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a chicken breast.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Fold to seal foil, leaving room for steam
- Place edge of coals or on grate and bake 25-30 mins
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dutch Oven Recipes.