Deep Dish Pizza
DUTCH OVEN RECIPE
2 pk Pizza Flour mix
1 can Pizza Sauce
1 lb Pepperoni
8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
8 oz Cheddar Cheese
1 can Olives
1. Mix both packages of pizza flour according to the package directions.
2. Line the Dutch oven with aluminum foil and oil lightly.
3. Pat out dough into the bottom of the oven in an even layer. Bring edges of dough up the sides of the oven about 1/2". Brush dough with oil.
4. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over the dough. Put remaining toppings on the pizza, and then add remaining sauce over the top.
5. Put cover on oven. Place oven over a small amount of coals. Place an even layer of coals on the cover and bake for about 20 - 30 minutes.
a. Use any type of meat you wish.
b. Add other toppings as you desire.
a. The key to success is to not overheat the bottom crust when baking. Use the equivalent of about 6 - 8 charcoal briquettes on the bottom