Backpackers Sausage Breakfast
1 Can of Vienna Sausages
2 TBS Dehydrated Egg
3 TBS of Water
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Mix egg and water together and set aside.
2. Remove 2 or 3 of the Vienna sausages from the can leaving a hole in the middle of the can.
3 . Drain most of the fat from the can, leaving about a quarter inch.
4. Pour eggs the can, or drizzle it over the sausages in the can.
5. Place the top of the can back on can.
6. Place can on stone next to fire or on low flame of stove.
7. Let eggs and sausage cook about 5 minutes.
Quick, easy and not bad tasting.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Camp Stove Recipes.